The aroma of these drumsticks is awesome while cooking! The turkey is so tender, it just falls off the bones.—Sue Draheim
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 4 turkey drumsticks (12 ounces each)
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place drumsticks in a 13x9-in. baking dish. Arrange onion over drumsticks. Pour tomatoes on top. Combine the water, bouillon, garlic, salt, oregano and basil; pour over onion. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours or until tender and a thermometer reads 180°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 469 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 990mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 58g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Drumsticks in Test Kitchen Favorites Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.