- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, bring Alfredo sauce and broth to a boil. Add noodles; cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Reduce heat; stir in peas and pepper. Cover and cook 4 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Stir in tuna; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTuna Noodle Skillet
"This recipe looks very easy to make. Will try soon!"
"Fast, easy and tasty. I added a shredded medium carrot but otherwise followed recipe."
"made 1/2 recipe with 2cups noodles. Fast & easy"
"This recipe was great. I used reduced fat Alfredo sauce, which dropped the fat and calorie count by half without dropping the taste. Definitely a keeper."