Tuna Noodle Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups cooked yolk-free wide noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth. Add the noodles, peas, tuna and pimientos; mix well.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 238 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 475mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 4, 2019
Just as mom used to make; delicious!!!!
Mar 1, 2019
Really easy, I love that the pasta doesn’t have to be pre-cooked. The only change I made was using regular egg noodles. Perfect weeknight meal! Delicious!??
Feb 13, 2019
This is wonderful as written, but I like it even better using chicken in place of the tuna. I needed to take a dish for a potluck and knew some had seafood allergies, so decided to swap out a can of chicken for the tuna. I took the advice of a previous reviewer and doubled the tuna/or chicken. Lynne, TOH Volunteer Food Editor
Nov 8, 2018
This was amazing! Next time I will double the tuna!
Dec 13, 2016
Very good, very simple. Janet VFE
Sep 12, 2016
My kids love this and ask for it regularly!
Sep 30, 2015
Very delicious, but I did use 2 cans, the next time I made it.
Apr 15, 2015
Yummy, pretty much like mom used to make! Used 2 cans (12oz) tuna which made it great!!
Sep 15, 2014
This is the best casserole I've ever had. My husband says it's a killer'
Sep 23, 2013
maybe add a bigger tuna can or 2 cans