Tuna Noodle Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups cooked yolk-free wide noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth. Add the noodles, peas, tuna and pimientos; mix well.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 255 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 582mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.
Dec 13, 2016
Very good, very simple. Janet VFE
Sep 12, 2016
My kids love this and ask for it regularly!
Sep 30, 2015
Very delicious, but I did use 2 cans, the next time I made it.
Apr 15, 2015
Yummy, pretty much like mom used to make! Used 2 cans (12oz) tuna which made it great!!
Sep 15, 2014
This is the best casserole I've ever had. My husband says it's a killer'
Sep 23, 2013
maybe add a bigger tuna can or 2 cans
Jul 5, 2012
Very good "makeover" recipe for a family classic. This comes together quick too. This is now a family favorite.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.