Tiny Cherry Cheesecakes
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry or strawberry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar and cocoa; cut in butter until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Shape into 24 balls. Place in greased miniature muffin cups; press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of each cup.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla. Add egg; beat on low just until combined. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into each cup.
- Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Carefully remove from pans to cool completely. Top with pie filling. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 119 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 2, 2018
I added a little almond extract to the chocolate crust for more flavor
Dec 4, 2014
Very pretty tasty treat, since it is individual servings it's great for a potluck, or party!
Aug 2, 2012
perfect little cheesecakes
Apr 27, 2012
I've made this many times for many years.Give the recipe out every time.
Sep 16, 2011
I have made this recipe for many years and referred MANY people to use the recipe as well! No matter who uses it, they always tell me they got rave reviews on them and ran out!! So, always make at least a double batch! ;)
Jan 27, 2011
These were fun little cheesecakes to make. They don't have a ton of flavor but they are still good in their own way. I look foward to making them again!
Dec 20, 2010
I've made these many times. They disappear quickly. Bite sized yumminess!
Nov 16, 2010
Chocolate crust did not seem to have enough flavor. Maybe use crushed cookies?
Sep 21, 2009
I made these petite Cheesecakes for my little sister's Tea Party. They were perfect for the occasion.
Dec 14, 2008
My family really liked these!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.