- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment or waxed paper. In a microwave, melt candy coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan.
- In microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring to blend. Drizzle over top; cut through mixtures with a knife to swirl.
- Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces. Yield: about 1-1/4 pounds.
Reviews forTiger Butter Bark Candy
"I made this easy recipe for a Friday night card game. The candy disappeared before the game was over.. I will be making this again."