Thanksgiving Stuffed Shells
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 24 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup cooked stuffing
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, optional
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup turkey gravy, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook shells according to package directions for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix mozzarella cheese, turkey, stuffing and green onions. In a small bowl, stir sweet potatoes and, if desired, mix in chili powder.
- Drain shells; fill each with 2 tablespoons stuffing mixture and 2 teaspoons sweet potato mixture. Arrange in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, covered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with gravy.
Jan 26, 2018
I agree! A great way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers. I also used plain mashed potatoes and left out the chili powder. Really enjoyed these!
Dec 18, 2015
This was a great way to use Thanksgiving recipes this year. I used regular mashed potatoes because we didn't have mashed sweet potatoes, and it was really good.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.