Thanksgiving Stuffed Shells
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 24 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup cooked stuffing
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, optional
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup turkey gravy, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook shells according to package directions for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix mozzarella cheese, turkey, stuffing and green onions. In a small bowl, stir sweet potatoes and, if desired, mix in chili powder.
- Drain shells; fill each with 2 tablespoons stuffing mixture and 2 teaspoons sweet potato mixture. Arrange in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, covered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with gravy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 26, 2018
I agree! A great way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers. I also used plain mashed potatoes and left out the chili powder. Really enjoyed these!
Dec 18, 2015
This was a great way to use Thanksgiving recipes this year. I used regular mashed potatoes because we didn't have mashed sweet potatoes, and it was really good.