- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, corn, beans and tomatoes. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place tortilla chips in soup bowls; ladle soup over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings (about 2 quarts).
Reviews forTasty Taco Soup
"This was good. Tasted just like a taco. The whole family loved it! Thanks for sharing"
"Thicker than what i consider soup to be. Had good flavor considering no spices were added."
"Recently made this for a football night meal. It was very tasty . I served it with sour cream, shredded cheddar and fritos. This will be a regular addition to my football night meals!"
"Love taco soup! I use 1 can Brooks chili beans, 1 can Bush's white bean chili beans, 1 pkg Taco Bell taco seasoning, 1 can Rotel tomatoes, 1 can of corn and a cup of beef broth (or more if we want more broth). We serve it with shredded mexican cheese and a dollop of sour cream, some of us also add crushed Fritos - whole family loves it!!"
"I love this recipe. Super easy to prepare and delicious!"
"Simple , delicious, quick. A hit with friends and family."