Sweet Club Sandwich
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling Bake: 10 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 6 ounces sliced Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Unroll each tube of crescent roll dough into two rectangles. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets; press perforations to seal.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and 2 tablespoons honey. Brush over dough. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pans for 15 minutes.
- Carefully transfer one crust to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Layer with turkey, second crust, cheese and ham. Add third crust; spread with preserves.
- Top with remaining crust; spread with remaining honey. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and loaf is heated through. Carefully cut into slices.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 343 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 938mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.
Feb 21, 2012
We really enjoy the flavors of this sandwich. Next time I am going to use parchment paper when cooking the dough because the honey butter runs off and makes the slices hard to remove. I did use parchment paper when cooking the entire sandwich and that worked out well. Each time I have made this it seems that the top slice gets too brown before it gets heated through.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.