Super Ham Spread
I reach for this recipe whenever I need a simple yet special snack for guests. As a matter of fact, I've been serving it for over 20 years, and it's always met with rave reviews. —Paula Pelis, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 container (8 ounces) cold pack cheddar cheese spread, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Snack rye bread or assorted crackers or pretzels
- In a large bowl, combine cheese spread and cream cheese; mix well. Stir in the next six ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Serve with bread, crackers or pretzels.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 83 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 353mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Super Ham Spread in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.