Deli Sandwich Spread
Creamy, chivy and tangy, this sandwich spread would also be delicious as a dip. Just 10 minutes to whip up, and it chills as you finish preparing the rest of the meal. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 162 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Deli Sandwich Spread in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.