- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Place first four ingredients in a large bowl. To serve, drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forStrawberry Feta Tossed Salad
"We enjoyed this very summery salad! I added some minced fresh dill for some additional flavor and next time I will add some scallion or sweet onion because we enjoy the taste. Used white balsamic vinegar dressing. All was good!"
"Great recipe-used greens, strawberries, scallion greens, sunflower seeds, gorgonzola and Asian dressing"
"This was a real hit with my book club and so easy to make!"
"Made this for a Mothers Day potluck today and the bowl came back CLEAN. We left out nuts or seeds because of the wide range of ages at the party -- and we used seasoned feta cheese crumbles. What a wonderful combination of tastes. Will definitely make this again while the strawberries are in season!"