I love a recipe that can put dinner on the table quickly, and not sacrifice flavor. This sweet and saucy dish does just that with ingredients you probably already have on hand! —Kallee Krong-Mccreery, Escondido, California
Recommended: 50 Chicken Recipes That Are Surprisingly Low-Calorie
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- For glaze, whisk together first four ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl; stir in marmalade. Microwave, covered, on high until thickened, 2-1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic salt. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook chicken until a thermometer reads 165°, 5-6 minutes per side. Top with glaze. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Stovetop Orange-Glazed Chicken in Simple & Delicious December/January 2018