- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 9 thin slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1 package (4 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- Dill sprigs
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spread over each slice of bread; cut each into four triangles. Top with salmon. Garnish with dill sprigs. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forSmoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
"I catered a wedding shower with the theme of Garden tea party, this recipe was a huge hit. I get asked to make it at every get together I have with my lady friends."