Smoked Salmon Egg Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 6 croissants, split
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Stir in the eggs and salmon.
- Place 1/3 cup on the bottom of each croissant; top with spinach leaves and replace croissant tops.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 533 calories, 40g fat (11g saturated fat), 265mg cholesterol, 889mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 7, 2019
Wow! What a great recipe! I was looking for something a little different for our lunch and this recipe was perfect. A new favorite and something I'll definitely make again!