Smoked Salmon Egg Salad
Served on croissants, these grown-up sandwiches offer a great way to use leftover Easter eggs. Salmon adds smoky flavor. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 6 croissants, split
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Stir in the eggs and salmon.
- Place 1/3 cup on the bottom of each croissant; top with spinach leaves and replace croissant tops.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 533 calories, 40g fat (11g saturated fat), 265mg cholesterol, 889mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Egg Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2011
Jan 7, 2019
Wow! What a great recipe! I was looking for something a little different for our lunch and this recipe was perfect. A new favorite and something I'll definitely make again!