- 4 large boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated articoke hearts, drained and marinade reserved
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 12 small frsh mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cooked rice or noodles
- Sprinkle chicken with herb seasoning. In a medium skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the reserved marinade. Add chicken and brown 3-4 minutes per side. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of marinade in skillet. Push chicken to one side and stir in flour. Add water, wine and bouillon. Stir until mixture boils and sauce is lightly thickened. Stir in the artichokes and mushrooms. Cover and simmer on very low heat 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve on a bed of rice or noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSkillet Chicken and Artichokes
"I am not the cook in my house but this was easy enough for me to make and impress with! I just added alittle bit more wine and butter with the flour to make it easier to mix.."