- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- For sauce, in a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for serving. Place chicken in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; brush with remaining sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180° and chicken juices run clear, basting occasionally with pan juices. Warm reserved sauce; serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSimple Honey Mustard Chicken
"I only buy chicken breasts. Family loved the sauce."
"I made this with all drumsticks. The sauce and flavor was fantastic. However, the skin did not get crispy enough for our taste. So we ended up taking off most of the skin and therefore missed out on a lot of the flavor. I may try this recipe again at a higher oven temperature to try to crisp the skin up more."
"I don't try too many new recipes because I have a picky eater at home, but this was delicious and my picky eater loved it. It was easy to prepare too."
"I poured all of the sauce onit, didn't save it for dipping. Very good and easy!"
"Absolutely delicious! chicken turned out very moist and the sauce was really good."
"Prepared it just as instructed, but put all the sauce on as it cooked. It was very moist and the whole family loved it!"
"Very moist and flavorful even without the extra dipping sauce."
"My kids liked this recipe so much that they fought over the last piece of chicken! They and my husband told me that I have to make this again!"
"I guess I just do not like the taste of honey mustard cooked. I think it is a taste you must have to like it."