Shredded Beef Nachos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 7 cups tortilla or nacho chips
- 1 cup shredded cooked beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salsa, sour cream and guacamole, optional
- Arrange chips in an ungreased broiler-safe platter or 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Top with beef, cheese, tomatoes, olives and onions.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 259 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 505mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Oct 19, 2014
Nothing to this, really. I used ground beef with taco seasoning, since that's what I had. I pretty much used this recipe as a guideline to make a plate a nachos without the microwave. Good recipe for beginning cooks!
Feb 9, 2011
Delicious and easy to make
Mar 30, 2010
This recipe is missing the seasoning for the shredded beef.