Shredded Beef Nachos
- 7 cups tortilla or nacho chips
- 1 cup shredded cooked beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salsa, sour cream and guacamole, optional
- 1. Arrange chips in an ungreased broiler-safe platter or 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Top with beef, cheese, tomatoes, olives and onions.
- 2. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole if desired.
1 cup: 259 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 505mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Dec 2, 2019Good, basic nacho recipe to build on and make it your own.
Oct 19, 2014
Nothing to this, really. I used ground beef with taco seasoning, since that's what I had. I pretty much used this recipe as a guideline to make a plate a nachos without the microwave. Good recipe for beginning cooks!
Feb 9, 2011
Delicious and easy to make
Mar 30, 2010
This recipe is missing the seasoning for the shredded beef.