Sesame Cilantro Shrimp
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked brown rice, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon dressing over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining dressing; cook, uncovered, until shrimp turn pink, 1-2 minutes longer. To serve, squeeze lime juice over top; sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 153 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 461mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 13, 2017
I forgot the cilantro so mine was just the dressing and shrimp over white rice. It was still tasty and I couldn't ask for a faster meal!
Jan 6, 2017
Not only was this a quick and easy recipe, it was delicious. My husband and I really enjoyed it and will have it again soon. We used Ken's Steak House Lite Asian Sesame with Ginger and Soy Dressing. We added blanched snow peas to the shrimp and dressing mixture. It was spicy and very flavorful. A bonus is each serving has only 3 Weight Watcher Smart Points. Thanks for posting this recipe Tami!
Oct 22, 2015
I made this as directed. I don't think the dressing really gave much flavor and was quickly overpowered once I drizzled with the fresh lime. It was simple, but not flavorful enough for me.