This sweet, tart and slightly fizzy drink is a favorite for gatherings at our church. The bright color sets a festive tone, and the flavors blend seamlessly. —Amber Goolsby, Geneva, Alabama
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Fresh cranberries, orange and lemon wedges, optional
- In a pitcher, combine juices; stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. If desired, garnish with cranberries, orange and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 91 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Scarlet Sipper in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.