This sweet, tart and slightly fizzy drink is a favorite for gatherings at our church. The bright color sets a festive tone, and the flavors blend seamlessly. —Amber Goolsby, Geneva, Alabama
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes12 servings (2-1/4 quarts)
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Optional: Fresh cranberries, orange and lemon wedges
- In a pitcher, combine juices; stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. If desired, garnish with cranberries, orange and lemon wedges.