Blueberry Thirst Quencher
I first enjoyed this cocktail at a Derby day party and fell in love. With its beautiful color and zesty flavor, it’s a festive surprise for a summer picnic or party.—Peggy Foster, Florence, Kentucky
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 cups chilled blueberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- 9 ounces blueberry-flavored vodka, chilled
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced peeled mango, optional
- In a large pitcher, combine the juice, soda and vodka. Serve over ice; garnish with blueberries and, if desired, mango.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (calculated without mango): 179 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Blueberry thirst quencher in Taste of Home August/September 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.