Blueberry Thirst Quencher
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 cups chilled blueberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- 9 ounces blueberry-flavored vodka, chilled
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced peeled mango, optional
- In a large pitcher, combine the juice, soda and vodka. Serve over ice; garnish with blueberries and, if desired, mango.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (calculated without mango): 179 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jul 30, 2019
REALLY liked this!!! will make again! You can do with or without the booze, as the kids loved it too!!
Oct 12, 2018
An easy to throw together cocktail that is SO delightfully refreshing! Made this for a going away party we hosted, and it was a big hit. Also made a non-alcoholic batch (just subtract out the vodka!) that the kids really enjoyed as a "fancy" drink.
Dec 7, 2011
Fabulous summer drink! My Book Club couldn't get enough of this drink.