Blueberry and lime are two of my favorite flavors, so I added blueberries to my favorite mixed drink! This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled. To make simple syrup, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water and cook over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved. Simple syrup will keep in the fridge for a week.—Michele Tungett, Rochester, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 8 fresh blueberries
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 ounces white rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 4 ounces club soda, chilled
- Lime slice, mint sprig and additional fresh blueberries, optional
- Add blueberries and mint leaves to a tall glass; muddle with the back of a wooden spoon. Fill the glass with ice cubes; add rum, lime juice and simple syrup. Top glass with club soda; mix well. Garnish with lime slice, mint and blueberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 drink: 202 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Blueberry Mojitos in Fruit (formerly known as Juicy) 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.