- 6 cups cubed cooked red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1-3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salmon; toss lightly. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; mix well. Pour over the salad and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSalmon Potato Salad
"Very good flavor. Made half the recipe for just the two of us but used the whole can of salmon. Half the recipe made 5 servings."