Here’s how to score indoor s’mores: Grab crescent dough and Nutella. Invite the kids to help with this rolled-up version of the campfire classic. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Recommended: Crescent Ring Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup Nutella, divided
- 2 whole graham crackers, broken up
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375deg;. Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Place 1 teaspoon Nutella at the wide end of each triangle; sprinkle with graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallows. Roll up and place on ungreased baking sheets, point side down; curve to form crescents. Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a microwave, warm remaining Nutella to reach a drizzling consistency; spoon over rolls. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as S'mores Crescent Rolls in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016