Air-Fryer S’mores Crescent Rolls
Want to score indoor s'mores? Try these air-fryer crescent rolls made with Nutella. The kids will love to help with this rolled-up version of the campfire classic. —Cathy Trochelman, Brookfield, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup Nutella, divided
- 2 whole graham crackers, broken up
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat air fryer to 300°. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place 1 teaspoon Nutella at the wide end of each triangle. Sprinkle with graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallows; roll up.
- In batches, arrange rolls, point side down, in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Curve to form crescents. Cook until golden brown, 8-10 minutes. In a microwave, warm remaining Nutella to reach a drizzling consistency; spoon over rolls. Serve warm.
Test Kitchen tip