I Want S’more Muffins
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then the sour cream and milk. Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda; beat into creamed until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Coat six muffin cups with cooking spray; fill one-fourth full with batter. Spoon 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme into each muffin cup. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Editor's NoteFill empty muffin cups halfway with water before baking.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 287 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 11, 2018
Sounds delicious! I'm going to make it tonight and serve it tomorrow morning.
Jun 11, 2018
Very Good. I will definitely make this recipe again and next time I will use my mini muffin pan like Jenna092. Thank you for sharing.
Jan 20, 2016
A uniquely delicious muffin. I tripled the recipe to get 8 jumbo-sized muffins and I did have to add additional graham cracker crumbs, about 1/3 cup, to have the right texture batter. I used a little more than the instructed amount of marshmallow cream (I used a rounded serving tablespoon) and it oozed out from all sides of the muffin and made a bit of a mess, but regardless of their somewhat rough look, they smelled and tasted delicious.
Aug 11, 2015
I made these into mini muffins and they were great!!! They looked, smelled, and tasted like s'mores! Definitely making this recipe again.
Aug 10, 2015
This is a definite must try!!! Thank you.
Jan 22, 2014
Loved this! Definitely need to put it in a muffin pan though!
Jul 24, 2013
Third attempt with these I made some changes because of what I had on hand. I used equal amounts of heavy whipping cream in place of the sour cream and milk, and two regular sized marshmallows for each muffin. I filled the cups half way with batter, added the mallows, then added more batter on top, smushing it down the sides so the marshmallows were fully covered. That was the best batch yet!
Apr 3, 2013
These are always a hit at gatherings. I actually made 14 regular size muffins.
Apr 3, 2013
These are always a hit at gatherings
Nov 29, 2012
I had really high expectations for these, as I really love s'mores, but they were just OK. A recipe has to be really excellent to join my overstuffed files, and this one just didn't make the cut.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.