Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 184 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jan 25, 2018
Nice, easy side dish. I served it alongside Taste of Home, Seasoned Tilapia.
Nov 5, 2014
Good one to prepare for dinner for
Aug 21, 2014
I made it without the added salt, and it was delicious.
May 27, 2014
easy and delicious!
Sep 21, 2013
easy and tasty!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.