Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 15 min. + chilling
Makes8 servings (1 cup each)
- 2 cups water
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Additional lemon slices and fresh rosemary sprigs, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil; add rosemary sprigs. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard rosemary. Stir in sugar and honey until dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Add lemon juice; stir in cold water. Serve over ice. If desired, top with additional lemon slices and rosemary sprigs.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 121 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jun 1, 2019
Very refreshing! I cut back on the sugar as we like the tartness of the lemon. It's great sipping out the porch on a hot summer day!
Apr 26, 2018
My family likes rosemary so this drink is a hit with us. It is refreshing. I used bottled lemon juice and it turned out great.