- 1 pound fresh carrots, peeled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut carrots crosswise in half and then lengthwise into 1/2-in.-thick sticks. Toss carrots with oil, salt, pepper and thyme; spread evenly in a greased 15x10x10-in. baking pan.
- Roast 12-15 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring once. Toss with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Parmesan Carrots
"My changes were: 2 to 3 Tbsp. olive oil and 1 Tbsp. chopped onion. This dish was delicious! I'm glad that I tried these carrots!"
"Great tasting carrots that were easy to make."
"A little work but a lot of flavor. Worth the work."