Rise and Shine Parfait
Start your day with a smile. This fruit, yogurt and granola parfait is so easy to make. You can also use whatever favorite fresh fruit is in season and looking best at the supermarket. —Diana Laskaris, Chicago, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 medium peaches, chopped
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins or Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal
- Layer half of the yogurt, peaches, blackberries and granola into 4 parfait glasses. Repeat layers.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 259 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 7g fiber), 13g protein.
Originally published as Rise and Shine Parfait in Breakfast & Brunch 2016 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.