Rise and Shine Parfait
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 medium peaches, chopped
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins or Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal
- Layer half of the yogurt, peaches, blackberries and granola into 4 parfait glasses. Repeat layers.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 259 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 7g fiber), 13g protein.
Jun 17, 2019
This is absolutely delicious!!! I LOVE it! I generally have a smoothie for breakfast every day. This is so easy to make, I’m going to start it in regular rotation. I’m sure it would be delicious with other fruits as well, although this combination is pretty perfect!
May 22, 2018
Quick and easy! Delicious addition to the brunch menu!
May 5, 2018
a brilliant way to start the day and so quick to prepare and was very filling too. Love this