Peach Crisp Parfait Pops
My little ones love fruit crisps and Popsicles. I created a healthy and delicious treat that combines the two. For a sweet addition, use cinnamon sticks in place of the pop sticks. —Carmell Childs, Ferron, Utah
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cartons (5.3 ounces each) fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 8 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup or juice, drained and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; fold in granola. Divide half of yogurt mixture among molds or paper cups. Top with with half of peaches; repeat layers. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 167 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 5g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Originally published as Peach Crisp Parfait Popsicles in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.