Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale
- 1/2 cup chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup chilled lemonade
- In four tall glasses, layer blueberries, kiwi, pineapple and strawberries. In a 2-cup glass measure or small pitcher, mix remaining ingredients; pour over fruit. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 91 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 26, 2016
Really good but the photo makes the portion sizes look more generous then they really are.
Mar 20, 2016
Big hit with the kids for St. Patrick's Day!
May 6, 2013
Wonderful, refreshing, & easy! I used frozen fruit to keep the drink cold. I made some "spiked" for the adults by adding orange-flavored vodka. Adults & kids loved this.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.