Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup fat-free vanilla or strawberry Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- Unsweetened shredded coconut, optional
- Place strawberries and blueberries in separate bowls. Drizzle each with 2 teaspoons vinaigrette; toss to coat. In a small bowl, mix yogurt and mint.
- Spoon strawberries into four parfait glasses. Layer each with yogurt mixture and blueberries. If desired, top with coconut.
Editor's NoteLook for unsweetened coconut in the baking or health food section.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait (calculated without coconut): 172 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
May 24, 2018
I was asked to bring dessert for a 4th of July party. I wanted something quick and delicious and something people can walk around and eat. I made it just as the recipe was written. It was good. But for the actual party, I plan to use full fat yogurt and sweetened coconut.
May 5, 2018
This is so good, not a fan of coconut so just eliminated it but it was spectacular and love all the fresh fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.