- 2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, cubed, divided
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring to prevent scorching. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Divide marshmallow creme between 2 heat-resistant bowls; add chocolate chips and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla to 1 bowl, and peanut butter and remaining vanilla to the other. Pour half of sugar mixture into each bowl.
- Stir chocolate mixture until smooth and pour into prepared pan; stir peanut butter mixture and carefully pour over chocolate layer. Refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-1/4-in. squares.
1 piece: 99 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.