Ribbon Pudding Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- Whipped topping and finely chopped pecans, optional
- Whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and vanilla pudding mix 2 minutes. Spread into crust.
- In another bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and butterscotch pudding mix 2 minutes. Carefully spoon over vanilla layer, spreading evenly.
- In a third bowl, whisk remaining 1-1/3 cups milk and chocolate pudding mix 2 minutes. Carefully spread over top. Refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes. If desired, serve with whipped topping and pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 184 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 12, 2018
I made this pie for a luncheon with friends. It was a big hit - everyone loved it! Quick & easy to make, but let it set up for a few hours.
Feb 20, 2018
Second time making this for my husband. His new favorite pie! I put the pudding & milk in bowls with lids & just shake the bowls for a bit & set in fridge for 3 min. to set, then assemble the pie. Quick & easy for me. Thanks for this great recipe!!
Apr 27, 2010
Takes longer than recipe stated to firm up. The chocolate overwhelmed the rest of the flavors.
Feb 9, 2010
This is one of my favorite pudding pie recipes. I have made it many times following the recipe exactly and have had no trouble whatsoever getting it to set up. It cut beautifully. The flavors really blend well. I especially like to make this on a hot day when I don't want to turn on the oven.
May 13, 2009
To make the pie stiffer, use less milk. Mine was too mushy.
May 10, 2009
I have made this pie several times, I love it, my husband and his brother would prefer it without the chocolate pudding (are you kiddine me)/easy to make, but be sure you use the INSTANT IN ALL. Thanks, Lynne
May 9, 2009
Earlier I posted a comment about the pie slices falling apart. At that time it had set up for over an hour. About 6 hours later I went to cut a piece of the pie and found it had set up very nicely. Just takes awhile to set up. The pie is easy to make and tastes great.
May 9, 2009
I made this pie to share with another diabetic friend. tasted good but appearance was poor. When i tried to serve it each piece fell apart. I think it would be better in parfait glasses .
May 8, 2009
My 13 year old Granddaughter put this pie together. It was a wonderful dessert.
May 7, 2009
Taste was good, but I too felt it was soupy.