Lemon-Raspberry Ribbon Pie
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl; cover surface with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; fold in whipped cream. Spread a third of the cream mixture into crust; cover with raspberry mixture. Top with remaining cream mixture. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 397 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 201mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Oct 5, 2018
I have made this recipe over a dozen times and it is the most requested dessert I make. It is easy, delicious and appeals to most taste buds. If I'm in a rush, I'll just buy the pre-made graham crust which makes it all even easier. You can also use fresh raspberries and just add a bit of sugar.
Apr 19, 2017
I made this for Easter and it was a hit. Even my husband and Dad (who aren't fans of lemon) both loved this. It's so light and is perfect for after a meal. It makes me think of spring!