Lemon-Raspberry Ribbon Pie
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl; cover surface with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; fold in whipped cream. Spread a third of the cream mixture into crust; cover with raspberry mixture. Top with remaining cream mixture. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 397 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 201mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 5, 2018
I have made this recipe over a dozen times and it is the most requested dessert I make. It is easy, delicious and appeals to most taste buds. If I'm in a rush, I'll just buy the pre-made graham crust which makes it all even easier. You can also use fresh raspberries and just add a bit of sugar.
Apr 19, 2017
I made this for Easter and it was a hit. Even my husband and Dad (who aren't fans of lemon) both loved this. It's so light and is perfect for after a meal. It makes me think of spring!