This creamy remoulade recipe is the perfect way to add some Louisiana spice to your next sandwich, crab cakes or burger. —Lauren Knoelke, Photo Stylist, Taste of Home magazine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, stir together all ingredients until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 97 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Remoulade in Taste of Home Summer 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.