This creamy remoulade recipe is the perfect way to add some Louisiana spice to your favorite sandwiches, crab cakes and burgers. —Lauren Knoelke, Des Moines, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, stir together all ingredients until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 97 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Remoulade in Taste of Home Summer 2018