Quick Pizza Soup
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
Makes16 servings (4 quarts)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (26 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 6-1/2 cups water
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, water, spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted. Garnish with additional cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 164 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 623mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Nov 23, 2013
Fantastic..they serve this recipe at our elementary schools, and it is more than a hit..
Jul 7, 2009
I served with some fresh baked garlic bread topped with mozzerella cheese. Very good combination! Family loved this recipe!
Feb 19, 2009
This soup is delicious. Especially with a grilled cheese sandwich made with cheddar cheese. I also put pepperoni in the soup.