Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1 carton (16 ounces) caramel apple dip
- Chocolate frosting and decorating icing, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Combine the first 8 ingredients. Beat on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium 2 minutes.
- Fill prepared cups three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 18-22 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes with caramel apple dip. Decorate, if desired, with frosting and decorating icing. Refrigerate leftovers.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cupcake: 178 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
May 6, 2018
Cupcakes are delicious! My crew said they like cream cheese icing on pumpkin better
Oct 17, 2017
These are delicious! Made them exactly as directed with the only exception being I didn't add additional icing or toppings other than the caramel apple dip. Will definitely make these again. Super easy to prepare and super tasty!