- 1 package (10 ounces) angel hair coleslaw
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, cranberries and almonds. Combine the salad dressing, salt and pepper; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
3/4 cup: 348 calories, 23g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 681mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.