Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 8 uncooked manicotti shells
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 8 slices deli ham (about 6 ounces)
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 8 pieces string cheese
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook manicotti according to package directions for al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour 1 cup sauce into an 11x7-in. baking dish. On a short side of each ham slice, layer one basil leaf, one piece string cheese and three slices pepperoni; roll up. Insert in manicotti shells; arrange in a single layer in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over top. Sprinkle with olives and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Freeze option: Cover unbaked casserole and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 stuffed manicotti: 618 calories, 32g fat (15g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 2427mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 4g fiber), 40g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 27, 2017
Really good flavor. Just seems there's a lot of excess sauce. Could definitely make a few more of the rollups to use that extra.
Dec 7, 2015
Amazing dish and so easy to make
Apr 2, 2015
These were delicious and very easy!!
Jul 15, 2014
SO, SO GOOD!!!!! These froze and reheated well. Saving!
Oct 14, 2013
This tasted just like a pizza! I didn't like that the string cheese never really melted. Be certain to use regular sized ham slices as mine were a bit oversized and it tore the shells.
Oct 13, 2013
We liked but had trouble with the cheese running out.
Oct 7, 2013
This was great and easy... I used low fat string cheese, low fat ham, Boars head pepperoni and healthy choice pasta sauce. I also put onions and greens peppers on top as well as some shredded mozzarella. And a touch of garlic powder. This was truly a great meal! I enjoyed as well as my family! Thumbs up and will be sharing with others.
Oct 6, 2013
Omitted ham. very tasty and easy !!!!!
Sep 22, 2013
This was quick and easy. Very flavorful! Will make again. I took someone else's advice and used low fat cheese and turkey pepperoni. My only negative was that the string cheese in the middle was a little tough and chewy. But still a great dish.
Sep 10, 2013
Very tasty, loved by the whole family. We left out the olives and used low fat cheese.