- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni (about 64 slices)
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, warmed, optional
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 2-in. slices. Place cut side down in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; lightly press down to flatten. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with spaghetti sauce if desired. Yield: 8 appetizers.
Reviews forPizza Pinwheels
"Made 2 batches of these for the Super Bowl party at church, and they were a hit. My daughter wants me to make more just for her."
"My kids love these. I added a little garlic salt the second time a made them. Very yummy. They are also good with Canadian bacon."
"My boys raved about these pinwheels. They're not really anything terribly new or creative but somehow the presentation really makes them fun. They're also delicious! A nice break from making pizza. No down sides to this cheap, fast, easy and delicious recipe!"
"Made a double recipe for our teens from church - They thought they were awesome."
"Made this with my granddaughter. We spread a thin layer of pizza sause on the dough before adding the pepperoni & cheeses. Very good!"
"They taste just like something made at Old Chicago for a quarter of the price!"