- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough; place in a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Press to seal perforations. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over dough. Top with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheeses. Unroll remaining crescent dough and place over cheese; seal perforations. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPizza Crescent Bake
"This was a great recipe for a group of teenagers! Used spicy pork sausage. Great flavor. The second time we prepared this we did not use a bottom crust of crsent. Followed Pillsbury's recipe that is identical but it is only topped with cresent rolls. Both versions very good! Baked for 20min."
"LOVED!!! Very easy."