- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls, divided
- 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese, divided
- 1-1/4 pounds sliced deli corned beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll 1 tube of crescent dough into 1 long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
- Layer with half the cheese and all the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread over beef. Top with remaining cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake until casserole is heated through and crust is golden brown, 12-16 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
1 piece: 610 calories, 39g fat (18g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 1905mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.