- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Toasted coconut
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in the pineapple. Spoon into the crust. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPistachio Cream Pie
"This was easy to make. My husband enjoyed the flavor and the creamy texture."
"This was really good but very sweet!"
"I forgot to rate this recipe when I posted my review. Oops..."
"This is nearly the exact recipe my Aunt Martha Ann in Amarillo, TX makes and it's awesome. The only difference is that when folding in the pineapple she also folds in half of the whipped topping. Then only one cup is used on top. When she doesn't have coconut she will toast some chopped pistachios or slivered almonds in butter and sprinkle on top. Absolutely delicious!"