Pesto Tomato-Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large tomatoes, quartered and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 medium peeled and seeded cucumbers, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Whisk salad dressing, pesto, salt and pepper. Toss with tomatoes, cucumbers and onion. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 82 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 318mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 3, 2019
Purple, red, and green--what vibrant colors for this ensemble! Refreshing taste as well. Quick and easy to throw together. Will repeat.
May 23, 2017
This unique recipe is as flavorful as it is colorful! This salad tastes fresh and would be great to serve on a summer day!