- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until light and fluffy. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- For topping, combine the brown sugar and flour in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Fold in pecans. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPecan Sweet Potato Bake
"I made this last Thanksgiving, but forgot to review it. It was so good, family loved it and will be making it again this year."
"YUM! I decided to switch up our holiday sweet potatoes and tried this. It was SO good! It went great with our turkey! I added a bit more topping for some extra crunch. Perfect!"
"This is really good, like dessert! Doubled the topping to get even better cover"
"I have made this and it is absolutely delicious, easy and everyone likes the pecans on top."
"This has been our family's favorite recipe for years. My 10 year old just reminded me not to forget it for Thanksgiving!"
"This is a great recipe for fall, including at the Thanksgiving table. The topping makes it special. It is so tasty!"
"We always have this for every holiday dinner! Everyone loves it.. Even the kids get seconds!"
"This is wonderful! Even people who claim not to like sweet potatoes come back for seconds. I always serve this during the holidays since coming across this recipe a few years ago. My kids are always asking for it, it's their favorite dish on Thanksgiving Day."