Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Stir in sugar; cool slightly. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and pecans.
- Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 165 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 28, 2012
Just made these, exactly per the directions, and they were not good. Looked more like a blondie instead of a brownie. Way too sweet, not chocolately enough. Had to toss the tray in the trash :( Wouldn't recommend.
Nov 9, 2009
These brownies turned out fudgy and delicious. They will be part of this year's cookie tray!