Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) peanut butter cups
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- Cut four peanut butter cups in half; coarsely chop remaining cups and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in whipped topping.
- Fold in chopped peanut butter cups. Spoon into crust. Arrange halved peanut butter cups on top. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 364 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Dec 16, 2013
Quick, easy and delicious! It's a keeper!
Nov 13, 2012
This is one of my husbands favorite desserts. Super easy to make.
Oct 25, 2010
This was very easy to make. Family couldent' wait for the freezer time so I only got about 2 hours in the freezer and they still enjoyed it.
Jan 4, 2010
Very good and easy. My husband who is a peanut butter cup lover is a fan. Looks impressive, although it never slices as nicely as I would like. This time around, I made two and put one in the freezer, so maybe a frozen version will slice nicer.
Nov 3, 2009
very good and really easy to make
Jan 29, 2009
Revised 2 pkgs pudding1 1/2 cups chped PB cupssmall amount of whipped topping about 1/2 use reat for top of pie
Jan 23, 2009
I use 2 pkgs. choc. pudding mix & 2 cups cold milk. Whisk for 2 mins. Fold in 1&1/2 cups chopped peanut butter cups and half a sm. tub of cool whip. Pour into an oreo pie crust then top with remaining cool whip. Sprinkle with a chopped peanut butter cups and drizzle with 1 square of melted chocolate and some caramel and refrigerate. Absolutely delicious. The 2 pkgs makes it look more chocolately and using half the tub of cool whip doesnt make it taste so much like cool whip. Plus it's prettier.
Jan 7, 2009
I have made this recipe many times and my family loves it. I usually add a little more topping to the pudding to make it higher, and add a few more peanut butter cups to add to the feast!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.