Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 8 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in peanut butter. Transfer to crust. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, spread with whipped topping. Drizzle servings with chocolate syrup.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 258 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.
Aug 1, 2016
This looks and tastes delicious and is a nice lower-fat dessert offering. It's very tasty!
Dec 5, 2012
Easy and delicious
Nov 26, 2010
i made this pie for thanksgiving and it was a huge success my husband loved it he said that i should make it for his family as well it was super light and fluffy even after i added alot more peanut butter to it i also used regular vanilla pudding instead of sugar free and it was really delicious. I will definantly make this one again.